Central Reservation System
Our state-of-the art one stop shop with GDS connectivity, channel manager, Booking Engine, Call centre app and much more
Electronic distribution management has never been easier or more effective. The Travelbook Central Reservation System (t-CRS) is highly versatile, offering independent hotels and hotel chains the ability to quickly and effectively manage all of their distribution channels in one state-of-the-art, user-friendly system. Manage all your hotel information, rates and inventory from one place and seamlessly connect to all major distribution channels as well as hundreds of independent booking sites. Using our CRS allows you to maximize your occupancy rates without overbooking risks.
The Travelbook Group offers all of our hotels extensive training to ensure that you are able to use every functionality of our CRS to its full potential; but additionally our experienced staff are always available to help with any needs your hotel has.
Our CRS offers:
- Multi Property Management
- Content Management
- Editable rates and inventory grid to be distributed to all connected channels
- Channel management capabilities, dynamic packaging and group booking functionality
- Derived rates and versatile length of stay offsets give revenue managers more flexibility and time for proactive yield management.
- GDS/IDS connectivity to travel agents in the global distribution systems and thousands of online booking sites
- Direct connect interfaces to the major OTAs
- The latest property management system interfaces
- Reporting tools for tracking, analysis and strategizing with support from dedicated Travelbook CRS staff readily available with insight and assistance.
- Comprehensive system training includes, revenue management and hotel eMarketing expertise
- includes a Metasearch section that can provide prices and availability to the Metasearch engines
- The system, takes into account all restrictions and discounts applied, such as min stay through, early booking discounts, etc and delivers the information to all channels
- Integrated special Marketing Tools such as Innovative tools to measure conversion, both for the Booking Engine and for the GDS and upselling tools
- integration with hotel PMS systems
- And much more
Direct connections with OTAs and Wholesalers
Travelbook’s Channel Manager’s innovative technology and functionality lead the way in online room inventory and rate management. With 2-way XML connections to the world’s leading booking websites. From one central application, the Channel Manager ensures properties of all sizes can maximise their online exposure, increase revenue and reduce the time and cost it takes to update rooms. Our channel manager allows you to change all your rates, availability and restrictions through our CRS and distributes it to all channels you are connected to. When you look at the channel manager it displays easily what channels you are connected to as well as all available channels that you can add.
The Channel Manager allows you to manage all of your reservations and displays all of the information that you need for each booking.
We are always looking for new Global Agreements so that our hotels receive the best commission rates and can work on last room availability even with channels that would normally have allotments.
Furthermore all of our hotels have an assigned Revenue Architect that will connect your hotel to any channels that you wish to be connected to as well as helping you with your rates and increasing your bookings.
We at the Travelbook Group are always looking for ways to improve our services towards our hotels. In doing so we have decided to assign each hotel its own Revenue Architect to allow a better communication between us and our hotels.
Each Revenue Architect is the hotel’s main point of contact, there to assist you with all your hotel’s channel connections, rate loading, changes and updates in the channels, photo loading or just general questions you may have regarding any of the services we offer.
Their role is to offer you a personalised and tailored service and to offer their expertise to you to ensure you receive the best possible service from the Travelbook Group. This means that we work for your hotel’s success and each Revenue Architect will help you increase your hotel bookings and therefore your revenue year upon year.
Commission Processing Solution
The Travelbook Group commission processing solution ensures that your staff can concentrate on delivering a good service to your guests by taking the added workload of dealing with various invoices from the various channels and consolidating it all in one monthly invoice received from us.
The way it works:
- The various distribution channels and Wholesalers invoice us.
- We then take all of these and make one invoice, which we send to the hotel at the beginning of each month for the previous month’s bookings.
- The hotels make the payments to us and we pay the channels in bulk as per our Global Agreements.